About Royal Balti House - AWARD WINNING RESTAURANT
The Royal Balti House is Bolton's oldest Indian restaurant. Established in 1969 under the name of Kohinoor (Jewel In The Crown), it remains a legendary culinary landmark and favourite amongst foodies and critics alike, playing host to celebrities and regular patrons who return time after time to enjoy our exquisite traditional Indian cuisine.
At the Royal Balti House we sample our food in the most practical way. Our chefs and staff all regularly sample our dishes to ensure customer satisfaction, and our success can be measured by how far our customers travel. We have visitors who travel 50 or more miles on a regular basis to taste our gastronomic delights.
Don't just take our word for it!
• Food and Drinks Awards 2019: Customer Service
• English Curry Awards 2017 : Winner, Best Marketing Campaign
• English Curry Awards 2017 : Finalist, Best Chef
• English Curry Awards 2017 : Finalist, Best Restaurant
• English Curry Awards 2018 : Finalist, Best Restaurant
• English Curry Awards 2019 : Finalist, Restaurant of the Year North West Region
• English Curry Awards 2021 : Most Wanted Restaurant in North West Region
• English Curry Awards 2021 : Best Chef in the North West Region
• English Curry Awards 2022 : Finalist, Best Chef in the North West Region
• English Curry Awards 2022 : Winner, Restaurant of the Year North West Region
• Awarded Master Chef Caterers
• Winner of the Bolton News Best Restaurant of the Year
• Customer Excellence Award
• Bolton News Readers Gold Award and Highly Commended Award
• Bolton Festival Restaurant of the Year
• Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
• Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice 2020 & 2021
• Restaurant Guru : Best Customer Service 2022
... plus many other prestigious awards.