Jason School Of Motoring

530 Bury New Road Prestwich United Kingdom M25 3BD

NHS Discount:
There is a 12.5% discount on all lessons. I would be available for discussions at any time not just on lessons

About Us

Jason som has been in business since 1986, with a motto of "where the pupils come first and dont come back" People come to me have only the lessons needed in the quickest possible time. They never go for a driving test unless they have a 90% chance of passing The other 10% is how the pupil reacts on the day. There is also help with the Theory Test.


NHS Staff: Register for Offers Here