Trym Lodge 1 Henbury Road, Westbury-on-Trym Bristol United Kingdom BS9 3HQ
Mortgage Advice - No Advice Fee to pay
Whether you're buying your first home or already have a mortgage that needs to be reviewed, we are here to help you along every step of the way.
From lender criteria and affordability to the property and interest rates, the mortgage market is fast moving and complex. Having an experienced mortgage advisor on your side can make all the difference to making the process as quick and simple as possible. They will:
1. Reduce the change of unnecessary delays and unexpected issues
2. Search the whole market to find the most suitable mortgage
3. Know from the start which lenders will say yes and which ones will say no
4. Help you understand all the options available to you
5. Provide you with all the information and advice you need to make informed decisions
6. Handle all the paperwork, chasing and admin that comes with applying for a mortgage so you can focus on more important matters
7. Support you after the mortgage is set up including future remortgages
We want all NHS and Emergency Service staff to have access to the above benefits of professional advice and therefore we won’t charge you a fee for our advice, which is normally £500.
Please get in touch with our Forces and Emergency Service specialist Alex Johnston on 0117 959 6474 or [email protected].
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Offer Terms and Conditions
Offer valid until 31 December 2023.
There can be other fees associated with arranging a mortgage such as valuation fees, arrangement fees and conveyancing fees. To understand what fees may be payable please contact us.