We are an animation company based in South West England specialising in creating short films for the health, medical and social care sectors, including the King's Fund and many CCGS, NHS Trusts and charities.
As a company we pride ourselves on being able to make any message engaging and sharable. Many of the projects we work on are based around sensitive topics that people find difficult to talk about or need to be handled with sensitivity.
Creating a tactful script is a balancing act, we want to inspire change without upsetting people or accusing them of not already trying their best.
We have written over 400 successful explainer films about everything from AI to CQI, and with many years of BBC training and experience (including with BBC Children in Need). We understand the language of our clients and their audience alike, so whatever message it is you want to get out into the world, even if it seems too dry, too difficult, or too complex don’t worry, we can explain it.
Our favourite days at the studio are when a client comes to us with a seemingly impossible topic for us to visualise and explain, when we go above and beyond with every client, and when we see the messages from all the people that have been helped and inspired by our work.
Our prices include:
- A dedicated project manager who will act as your point of contact, schedule the timeline and keep track of all drafts and change requests, etc.
- A full scripting service with a BBC-trained script and speech writer.
- A choice of experienced animation artists who will create original characters and drawings specific to your animation and your company.
- up to 2 Professional voice Actors or the use of a professional studio if you decide to use real-life case studies or internal staff to voice the film.
- Subtitles embedded into the project as ‘closed captions’ to increase accessibility.
- All filming, post-production and editing.
- High quality stills of each of the completed scenes an all original artwork. Plus, permission will be given to use this artwork for any future projects.
- Intellectual property rights for the finished animation.