Expired Special Offers
FREE No COST- NHS APPROVED HEALTHY LIFESTYLE PLAN - WORTH £240 - First 100 , Expired on 28/02/2019
LAUNCH OF NEW NHS APPROVED CLUB FOR PREDIABETICS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, GET FIT, ADAPT THEIR LIFESTYLE, LOVE LIFE.
Sugarmedown ® based in Covent Garden, London, is a new on-line members club for people who would like to be lighter, slimmer or have been diagnosed with Prediabetes.
Our service has been assessed and approved by the NHS and is available via NHS digital !
We need 100 people to try our new VIP service for FREE - no catch - no credit card required.
You simply need to provide photos of before and after 12 weeks of being on the VIP programme - which we will use on our website!
If you follow our plan you will lose weight.
We will send you our VIP pack - bag, headphones and water bottle & a 12 week membership FREE.
You will receive an eating plan to suit your budget and needs - choose from 800, sugarmedown or vegan.
On line work outs to do at home
We will phone you every week for a mentoring session
Text you every few days
Weight in every few days
• Lose Weight - A new way to eat, the Sugarmedown bespoke diet. The rules are simple, follow either Vegan, All foods or 800 diet. The easy-to-follow weight loss diet is specific to each member, their needs and weight loss targets.
• Lots of fresh fruit, vegetables, and protein to keep you happy and relaxed.
• The unique mobile app turns RED when you reach your recommended intake of added sugar. This alerts members to eat less and in particular not to touch anything else with added sugar! Fruit is always encouraged!
• Get Fit – Sugarmedown streamed 30 minute daily workouts for members to do at home.
• Music to Move To streamed music and the latest chart albums are available to listen to. Members are encouraged to move for 40 – 60 minutes a day.
• Notes :
Contact Pippa Stanton (Marketing Officer) Press Enquiries
Colette Browne (Founder)
Office : 0845 388 0035 Office : 0845 388 0035
Issued by Sugarmedown (UK) Limited.
71 – 75 Sheldon Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ