When you've had a hard week on the wards, in the lab or in the community and need some 'you-time', come and join us for a fun workshop or longer course learning the craft you've always wanted to know how to do.
Unicorn Craft School offers you the benefit of over 40 years crafting experience in a wide range of subjects, to teach you the craft skills of your choice.
Working in our light and airy studio in Lincoln, you can learn -
* Stained glass - leaded or foiled
* Upholstery - traditional methods
* Chair caning and rushing
* Gold-leaf gilding
* Tooled leatherwork
* Wool spinning, knitting, crochet
* Lacemaking - all types
* Patchwork and quilting - new,quick methods
Workshops include -
* All materials and use of tools. For example, the Upholstery workshops include a nice chair to work on and take home.
* At least 6 hours tuition in small classes or one-to-one.
* Refreshments on tap and a good lunch of your choice at the local pub.
* Ongoing help if you need it after the class
Most details are on the website but, if you'd like to learn a craft that isn't listed, do ask as we may well be able to teach that one too!