WELCOME TO BROUGE AT THE OLD GOAT
Amongst bars and restaurants in Twickenham, Brouge at The Old Goat is considered as one of the friendliest family places.
We offer high quality Belgian-influenced & British cuisine, prepared daily using fresh ingredients.
We specialise in cooking with Belgian beer and in recommending beers & wines to complement your meal.
Our stylish restaurant has a relaxed ambience with a modern Bistro feel.
We cater for all occasions and all ages offering a family friendly environment.
Signature Dish: Moules Frites available all year round. 95 beers on the menu with the strongest beer at 18.2% ABV 33cl.
Established in 2005, Brouge at The Old Goat is formerly known as Fulwell Arms, Cock and Bull and Jolly Blacksmith, where it was once thought it was the hiding place for Dick Turpin.
Newly refurbished, now you can enjoy al fresco dining in the summer and an even more relaxed and modern atmosphere indoors.
· Lunch Monday-Friday £9.95 two course set menu
· Monday: Quiz Night from 8pm, cash prizes and jackpot
· Monday: Steak Night with a drink £12
· Tuesday: Fajita Night with a drink £12
· Wednesday: Ribs Night with beer £13
· Thursday: Live Music from 8pm, acoustics, jazz...
· Sunday: Carvery 12-5pm, Ala carte menu 12-9:30pm
· 90+ Beers on the menu, strongest 18.2%
· FREE HIRE for weddings, birthdays, functions and events with set menu or buffets.
· BELGIAN BEER SCHOOL packages available