Michael Stenhouse Centre 68 – 70 Waterloo Road Blackpool United Kingdom FY4 1AB 07779169833
NHS Discount:20% Discount from any of our Shop Stock (Clothes, Shoes & Furniture)
The Swallows are the Head and Neck Cancer Support Group. Because of the difficulty a lot of people have with swallowing when suffering from Head & Neck Cancer this group is designed to help provide information for both patients and their carers.
The Swallows was formed by cancer patients to help and support fellow sufferers and their carers/families.
To help anyone who is affected, directly or indirectly, by Head & Neck Cancer.
• To provide one to one or group support
• To be available in Clinics to help patients and carers
• To advise where reliable literature, information and locally available resources can be found
• To provide links to other groups in different areas and recommend trusted websites for people at home
• To raise awareness locally and nationally
• To raise funds for items to help both patients and carers